Indulge in high-resolution sonic perfection with the Marantz NR1200 two-channel slim stereo receiver that powers detailed, high-fidelity audio from a compact chassis. At half the height of a traditional receiver, the NR1200 drives impeccable sound for your movies, shows, Hi-Fi audio and more. The NR1200 supports the latest HDMI connectivity with its 5 inputs, each one supporting HDCP 2.3, 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, HLG and more. Stream music from leading music services and control the NR1200 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri.
- Slim profile that’s half the height of a traditional AV receiver: Delivers exceptional performance and sound quality
- Power to suit your audio preferences: Two-channel discrete power amplifier with separate L/R power amp circuit and power transformer with 75W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD)
- Hi-Fi construction and performance: Engineered with dedicated Hi-Fi parts for two-channel Hi-Fi performance, including custom designed power capacitors, sound parts exquisitely tuned by sound masters and dual DAC circuit design
- Versatile HDMI ARC connectivity: 5 HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.3 support plus one HDMI out with ARC support for single cable connection with your television
- Flexibility for all configurations: Speaker A/B, tone control to tune sound to your exact specifications and dedicated dual subwoofer output for evenly dispersed bass, and no audible peaks or dips
- AM / FM tuner: Hear all of your favorite radio stations with exquisite detail
- Play vinyl with exceptional clarity: Integrated phono input that easily connects to your turntable
- Drive an exceptional gaming experience: Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) ensures Xbox One users have a more responsive and immersive gaming experience when connected with select TV models that also support ALLM
- Smart TV connectivity: Control the NR1200 with your TV remote, and HDMI-CEC support for seamless pass-through of the latest picture and audio coding from your TV to the stereo receiver
- High-performance, high-resolution audio playback: Ability to decode high-resolution audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz — plus, DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks for high-resolution listening
- HEOS Built-in: Enjoy more flexible music streaming in one room or many
- Stream your favorite music from popular services: Play music on Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and many others via Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 or the HEOS Built-in app
- Integrate with your home-network: Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support (dual antenna)
- Speak your commands: Supports all major voice control agents and streaming services for seamless control
The goal of the Triton One.R project was to bring the advanced technology, luxurious cosmetics and state-of-the-art performance of the flagship Triton Reference into a more compact and less expensive speaker.
Its monocoque cabinet is constructed of multi-density medite, engineered with the goal of making it as non-resonant and inert as possible, thus eliminating extraneous vibration that could detract from the pure sound of the drivers. To do this, an elaborate system combining bracing and damping pads, optimized with the use of an accelerometer-generated cumulative spectral decay analysis, is utilized. The baffle is as narrow as possible, minimizing diffraction issues, which is effective in helping to make the cabinet disappear, both sonically and visually.
The sides of the speaker are not parallel, in order to minimize internal reflections, which again, purifies the sound. Similarly, the separate, internal enclosure that houses the upper-bass/midrange drivers is designed with no parallel walls, for the same purpose.
The chamber is filled with an inert mixture of Dacron and long fiberwool in order to critically dampen it. We have an integral built-in high-powered subwoofer in order to better integrate it with the rest of the loudspeaker. Also, utilizing its56-bitDSP gives us the ability to dramatically flatten and extend the low frequency response (much deeper than achievable in an enclosure this size with a passive bass section),as well as to enable us to achieve near ideal blending of the bass section with the rest of the system, especially in terms of phase response.
There are three newly designed racetrack shaped active subwoofer drivers on the front of the cabinet, which have special polymer impregnated nomex cones, in order to minimize cone breakup when strongly driven.
Huge magnet structures are utilized in order to better control cone movement and improve transient response. There are four quadratic planar infrasonic radiators. They extend the low frequency response and are inertially balanced (two on each side) in order to minimize cabinet movement, resulting in clearer, more detailed sound.
The High Velocity Folded Ribbon tweeter, the same as used in the Triton Reference, is a new design that incorporates 50% more neodymium magnet material than previous units, for higher efficiency and greater control. The folded ribbon technology combines improved impedance coupling to the air of horn drivers (for greater efficiency), with the superior transient response and lack of coloration of ribbon drivers, and the dispersion of dome drivers.
The two 5.25” upper bass/midrange drivers are also new, incorporating a special formulation of polypropylene, which combines superior internal damping with a high speed of transmission through the cone (Young's Modulus).
A new focused field magnet structure, developed for the Triton Reference, has been incorporated for improved control. A unique "balanced" crossover, with a floating configuration, places components on both sides of the drivers, which has an improvement in sound quality that cannot be measured but can be clearly heard. Very high-quality bridging capacitors, as used in the Triton Reference, are also used. New internal speaker wire, which has a unique twist, as in the Triton Reference, is used with an advanced new topology. Careful attention in the development process is paid to critical measurements, conducted in our own large-scale anechoic chamber, as well as long listening and voicing sessions in the listening room, with all kinds of music. Voicing has been painstakingly worked on to mirror that of the Triton Reference
- Speaker Dimensions -
- 8" (20.3 cm) W x 165⁄8" (42.3 cm) D x 54" (137.2 cm) H (is with base installed, no spikes)
- Base: 123⁄8" (31.4 cm) W x 1913⁄16" (50.3 cm) D| Weight: 80 lbs (36.3 kg)
- Frequency Response - 13 Hz -35 kHz| Efficiency: 92 dB| Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Driver Complement:
- Three 5" x 9" long-throw subwoofers coupled to
- Four 7" x 10" quadratic planar infrasonic radiators
- Two 5-1⁄4" high-definition cast-basket mid/bass drivers
- One High-Gauss Neodymium Reference High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR) Tweeter
- Amplification: 20 -650 watt/channel
- Built-In Subwoofer Power Amplifier: 1600-Watt SuperSub Subwoofer digital/DSP amplifier
- Power Requirements/Consumption: 120 Voltat 50 or 60 Hz / 1600 Watts| 240 Voltat 50 or 60 Hz / 1600 Watts
The AXA35 boasts 35 watts of power per channel, an integrated moving magnet phono stage for turntable enthusiasts, a white display screen, and a ¼ inch headphone socket for private listening sessions.
THE DURABLE, BATTERY-POWERED SMART SPEAKER FOR OUTDOOR AND INDOOR LISTENING.
Get brilliant sound anywhere with the weatherproof and drop-resistant Move. Control with your voice, the Sonos app, and Apple AirPlay 2 at home, and stream via Bluetooth when WiFi isn't available.
GREAT SOUND IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS
Experience surprisingly deep bass, a wide soundscape, and automatic Trueplay™ tuning that perfectly balances the sound for where you are and what you're listening to.
Amazon Alexa is built right in so on WiFi you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered and more, completely hands-free
Don't worry about accidental drops or bumps. Move's components are protected by a hardwearing, shock-resistant case.
No need to plug Move in. Set the speaker on the included indoor charging base for quick power while you listen.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Responsive audio chime lets you know Sonos Move has heard you and is working on a response.
- Far-field microphone array uses smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
- One downward-firing tweeter creates a crisp, clear high-frequency response that disperses evenly for an ultra-wide soundscape.
- One mid-woofer integrated into the cabinet ensures faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- IP rating: Rated IP56 for protection from dust particles and liquid splashes.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 9.44 x 6.29 x 4.96 in. (240 x 160 x 126 mm)
- Product finish: Black with black grille
- Top-panel features: Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback.
- Complete privacy: An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker’s microphone is active.
- Weight: 6.61 lb (3 kg) including battery
POWER AND NETWORKING
- Power supply: USB-C adapters must support one or more of the following output levels: 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/2.25A.
- Charging base power supply: Input: 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 1.2A; Output: 18VDC, 2.5A
- WiFi: Supports 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz, and 5GHz.
- Bluetooth: Stream music and more with Bluetooth when you're away from home using your phone or another capable device.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- 10 hours per charge
- Playback from -10°C to 55°C. Charging from 0°C to 45°C.
Give your home theater legacy Marantz sound with the SR5014 7.2 channel 4K Ultra HD AV receiver. Extensively tuned by world-renowned acousticians at the most state of the art facilities, the Marantz SR5014 produces the most musical sound, no matter the source, from vinyl to digital streaming. Completely immerse yourself in movies and TV with elevated, high-resolution surround sound formatting from Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X. Stream music from leading music services and control the SR5014 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri. Each of the 8 HDMI inputs are fully compatible with the latest specifications, including 4K Ultra High Definition video, 60Hz video, HDR10, Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), and support ALLM. Driven by decades of Hi-Fi expertise, the Marantz SR5014 powers premium home theater for all your entertainment.
- Power and connectivity to suit your audio preferences: 7.2 channel discrete power amplifier, 100W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD 2ch. drive)
- Advanced object-based audio formats: Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X processing
- Versatile HDMI eARC connectivity: Includes 8 HDMI inputs, including 1 HDMI input on the front panel, with full HDCP 2.3 support, plus 2 HDMI outputs including 1 HDMI output supporting eARC function
- High-definition video processing: 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR 10 and BT.2020, plus Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG)
- High-performance, high-resolution audio playback: Ability to decode ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz — plus DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks let you enjoy music exactly as the artist intended
- Exclusive components that elevate the Marantz sonic signature: Marantz proprietary HDAM circuit boards for more detailed, dynamic sound
- Stream music from your favorite sources: Play songs from Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and more via AirPlay 2, Bluetooth and the HEOS app (music streaming services may vary by region)
- Features HEOS Built-in: Advanced technology enables multi-room audio, voice control and digital music streaming
- Supports Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice agents: Use your voice to control the SR5014
- Exceptional gaming experience: Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) ensures Xbox One users have a more responsive and immersive gaming experience
- Integrates with your home-network: Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Seamless control with your smartphone: Marantz AVR remote app available for iPhone and Android devices
WHATS IN THE PACKAGE:
- R-51M Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) -1" Aluminum LTS tweeters, 90x90 Square Tractrix Horns, Dual 5.25" Spun-Copper IMG
- R-52C Centre Speaker - 1" Aluminum LTS tweeter, 90x90 Square Tractrix Horn, Dual 5.25" Spun-Copper IMG Woofers
- R41M Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) - 1" Aluminum LTS tweeters, 90x90 Square Tractrix Horns, 4" Spun-Copper IMG Woofers
- R100SW Subwoofer - 10" Front-Firing Spun-Copper IMG Woofer, All-Digital Amplifier with 300 Watts Peak Power, Volume, Low Pass Crossover and Phase Control, Line Level/LFE RCA Inputs for Maximum Receiver Compatibility
- Denon: AVR-X550BT 5,1 Surround Sound - 5.2 channel AV receiver with 130W-power per channel, 5 HDMI inputs / 1 out; 4K/60 Hz with full-rate pass-through, HDCP 2.2 support, Bluetooth compatible,Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD, Front panel USB input, ARC and HDMI-CEC support; standby HDMI pass-through
Feel the magic of the cinema at home with this PRO-UHD, HDR capable projector utilising Epson's technology and 3LCD technology.
Amazing picture quality for the ultimate home cinema experience
Enjoy the big screen experience at home with access to the latest 4K content with this affordable home cinema projector featuring sharp images, and an incredibly high contrast ratio, all with great connectivity and easy set up.
- PRO-UHD for crisp, clear images: 4K-enhanced, Full HD, UHD BD and HDR support
- Smooth, fast-moving action: Frame interpolation and Detail Enhancement
- Watch a movie a day for 7 years1: 5,000 hours lamp life in Eco mode
- Fully motorised optics: Powered zoom, focus and lens shift
- Wide lens shift: Vertical ±96.3% and horizontal ±47.1%
As the big brother of the ZENSOR series, the DALI ZENSOR 7 loudspeaker is a very strong and fine hi-fi floor standing speaker with a beautiful finish. The ZENSOR series are affordable quality loudspeakers with origin in DALI’s high-end heritage. Standing 97.8 cm, the flagship model of the series is both noticeable and contemporarily becoming in its high-gloss lacquered finish. If you really need the full blown sonic experience in a mid to large sized room at an affordable level, this is where to go! Being the Magnum Opus of the series, only ZENSOR 7 is equipped with 2x7” woofers. The larger cone area on all ZENSOR’s compared to market standards ensures a highly effortless and authentic reproduction of musical dynamics. Add to this a 25 mm soft dome tweeter, which, in order to reproduce high frequencies of uppermost accuracy, is just half the weight of most soft dome tweeters on the market today. Every detail is handled with care. A few examples: the stylish, rounded edges reduce diffractions, which minimizes distortion; solid aluminium complements the front baffle; an aluminium base elevates the loudspeaker from the floor; and a detachable front grille is included for flexible appearances. In other words: Our vision is not to make another traditional loudspeaker, but to have it be a unique and fully satisfying experience against the backdrop of our roots and core values. Thus ZENSOR 7 is capable of reproducing the finest details from a stereo signal and serving as the truly powerful speaker – by itself or as forceful front speaker in a surround set up. We give you: DALI ZENSOR 7 – power and detail, when you need it.